You could be our newest team member!
Imagine working with a dedicated, ambitious, and driven team that helps people feel better every day! ActivePT and Sports has quickly become the highly reputable physical therapy service provider in Rochester. If you love the benefits of working with a dedicated and motivated team, then this job is right for you!
- Must be a team player
- Professional demeanor and dress
- Experience with or strong desire to learn manual therapy treatment
- Reliable vehicle – travel between different locations may be required
- Aquatic therapy experience is not required, but experience is a plus
- Graduation from an accredited PTA or PT program and temporary or permanent license is required
- Full or part time position. Compensation is negotiable and is based on related experience. Benefits include PTO, paid holidays, retirement plan, health insurance, disability, and individual fitness membership at the Rochester Athletic Club.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your resume, cover letter, and 1, 2 and 5 year personal/professional goals to JoanWard@activeptandsports.com with the subject PT/PTA POSITION